Indemnity Terms & Conditions
By booking and paying for a fishing trip with Cape Horn, you agree to:
- Seek medical advice from your Doctor if you are in any doubt as to your physical ability to take part in services offered by Cape Horn Luxury Services SL (“Cape Horn”);
- Take part in Cape Horn Sport Fishing activities entirely at your own risk; and that
- Cape Horn is not responsible for damage to or loss of any personal property while partaking in our services, nor for any claims of damages for personal or bodily injury or death suffered by you and any minors under your responsibility, whether caused by the act or omission of Cape Horn or its employees or any other person or event, including your own negligence, and you hereby waive all such claims and rights of recovery against Cape Horn, and their directors
- Through booking and payment for Cape Horn services, you confirm your acceptance of the above and that you will abide by our Safety Rules as published on our website at www.capehorncharters.com.
By booking and paying for a fishing trip with Cape Horn, you understand and agree that:
- Any minor under your care / legal responsibility that you will take to the fishing trip will be at all times under your full and sole care and responsibility;
- You endeavour to convey any instruction of the Captain during the fishing trip to the minor under your care / legal responsibility to ensure his/her safety and the safety of other participants onboard our vessels during the fishing trip.
You, the client, declare that to the best of your knowledge:
- You are not suffering from any of the following conditions, and if you do that you have disclosed it to Cape Horn*: epilepsy, disability, giddy spells, asthma, diabetes, angina or any other heart condition;
- You are in good health and fit to participate in sport fishing activities;
- You will supply your own eye protective gear when participating in activities arranged by Cape Horn; and
- You will bring any prescribed medication you might need, such as asthma inhaler, Epipen, etc. with you.
* Disclosing conditions you suffer from will not exclude you from taking part in Cape Horn sport fishing activities.
Having read and understood all of the above I hereby:
- Confirm that I believe I am physically fit and able to participate in the fishing activities as arranged by Cape Horn and recognise it may require a high level of exertion. Please declare to the skipper of Cape Horn any illnesses such as asthma, heart disease, etc. as they may be aggravated by physical activities.
- Accept that as part of Cape Horn activities I will be undergoing instruction and I will be using equipment, such as fish hooks, boat machinery, etc. which can involve potential danger or injury. I agree that in participating in such activities I willingly undertake the incidence of such risks.
- Accept that Cape Horn will not test my fitness or ability to participate in its activities, but instead will rely on my own judgement of my fitness & ability. I fully understand therefore that I am fully responsible for the consequences of my own self-assessment.
- Accept that Cape Horn will not be responsible for any damage to my property or for death, injury or loss which results from the negligence of others. Furthermore, I recognise that I must have regard to the safety of others and act in a safe and responsible manner, acknowledging that, if as a result of my negligence others suffer damage to property, death or injury, I may be held responsible.